Free shipping for METROPOLITAN France
Fall for our black TADASANA yoga suit
- Black technical jumpsuit
- Advantageous cut for a slimmer waist
- Lightweight material with an ultra soft touch for a second skin effect
- V-cut in the back that adapts to all body types
- Elasticated straps enhanced by silver YUJ logos provide excellent support and great freedom of movement
- Semi-transparent yoke at the hips and lower back
- Bra integrated into the suit offers a feel free feeling
- Push-up effect thanks to its seams on the buttocks
- Triangle in the crotch for more comfort
- Asymmetrical finish at the ankle to refine the silhouette
- Very easy to put on and take off
Yoga / Pilates
89% Polyamide / 11% Elastane / 100% Polyester Mesh
Made in Europe in eco-responsible workshops.
Low carbon footprint : Clothing is made in Europe in eco-responsible factories.
Zero waste goal: All fabric scraps and water used are recycled
Water-based dyeing: The water used during production does not contain any toxic product. The ultra-soft material of our clothes is certified free of toxic products for the body and the environment.
Reasoned manufacturing: Limited editions produced in small quantities
Wash at 30° inside out / Use a suitable cycle for delicate fabrics / Do not tumble dry / Ironing not recommended
First ethical and eco-responsible French yoga brand, YUJ was created in 2014 by Hélène Duval and means "union" of body and mind. YUJ draws its DNA from the values of yoga. This is reflected in respect for the environment through reasoned and verticalized production, but also in a “less is more” state of mind for its collections.