Free shipping for METROPOLITAN France
Discover our MANIPURA heather gray yoga leggings, the must have for your yogi wardrobe.
- Heather gray yoga leggings
- Silver stitching
- Lightweight material with an ultra soft touch for a second skin effect
- High waisted and sheathing belt for optimal support
- Secret pocket at the waist
- Push-up effect thanks to its seams on the buttocks
- Triangle in the crotch for more comfort
- Universal leg length to suit all body types
- Asymmetrical heat-sealed finish at the ankle to refine the silhouette
Yoga / Pilates
Colour: heather gray
45 % Polyamide / 45% Polyester / 10% Elastane
Made in Europe in eco-responsible factories.
Low carbon footprint : Clothing is made in Europe in eco-responsible factories.
Zero waste goal: All fabric scraps and water used are recycled
Water-based dyeing: The water used during production does not contain any toxic product. The ultra-soft material of our clothes is certified free of toxic products for the body and the environment.
Reasoned manufacturing: Limited editions produced in small quantities
Wash at 30° inside out / Use a suitable cycle for delicate fabrics / Do not tumble dry / Ironing not recommended
First ethical and eco-responsible French yoga brand, YUJ was created in 2014 by Hélène Duval and means "union" of body and mind. YUJ draws its DNA from the values of yoga. This translates into respect for the environment through reasoned and verticalized production, but also through a “less is more” state of mind for its collections.